Fri, 18 Aug|
Tree of Life Art Therapy
Join us for a transformative art therapy session Friday, August 18th, from 11:00am to 1:00pm
Time & Location
18 Aug 2023, 11:00 am – 19 Aug 2023, 1:00 pm
Suite 1, 7 Community Close, Salamander Bay NSW 2317, Australia
About the Event
In this small group setting, facilitated by Samaritans, we invite you to explore the power of the Tree of Life Art Therapy. This free session provides a safe space for you to express yourself and tell your story through a tree of life image.
By participating in this session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Identify your strengths and unique qualities
- Recognize and honor your roots and where you come from
- Acknowledge any losses or challenges you have faced in your life
- Reflect on who you are today and the progress you have made
- Share your individuality and what makes you special
- Dream about your future goals and aspirations
This session is designed to help you gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your journey, while fostering a sense of empowerment and positivity.
To secure your spot, please contact TNC on
4984 6220 or email email@example.com.
We can't wait to see you there!